Monday 2 February 2009

Item 38: Snow in London

Location: London

I left Melbourne a little over a week ago with the temperature reaching 42 degrees the day I boarded the plane. Since my return to London the weather has been gloomy with only rare glimpses of sun to brighten my day.

For today, the BBC weather report predicted "Heavy Snow. Max: 1. Min: -1," and waking this morning I was not disappointed. Busses and trains have been cancelled (much like in Melbourne during extreme temperatures) and snowmen have been born.

If it's going to be cold, at least now it's worth it!

Item 38: Snow in London?
CHECK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with this blog. In two weeks I'm embarking on working holiday to the UK myself, so this has been excellent reading!

Jane on a Plane said...

Thanks Miss Em.. I hope you have an excellent time! Bring warm clothes :)